Honda water pumps are known for their durability and flexibility through a wide range of operating conditions. However, regular maintenance is a must if you want your pump to continue running as advertised. If you have started to experience problems with your pump, use this guide as a starting point to troubleshoot the issue.
If your Honda water pump does not appear to be creating the output that you are expecting or if it seems to be running much slower than normal there are a few things you should check. First of all, check the speed and throttle indicators to ensure that the throttle is turned up high enough. If the pump is set to the correct speed, next check your hose. A hose of the wrong length or size can prevent the pump from creating enough pressure to move the water. Try changing to a hose that better fits the pump if problems persist. If these simple troubleshooting steps are not enough to fix the problem, you may have a worn or damaged pump. Continue reading
Having problems with your Honda Harmony II HRT216 mower? Here’s what you need to know to fix common problems.
Engine Won’t Start
– Make sure the fuel valve, just to the right of the air filter, is on.
– Make sure the throttle is set to Choke if the engine is cold, or Fast if the engine is warm.
– Check the fuel tank. If it’s empty, add more fuel. If the fuel hasn’t been treated with a stabilizer and is more than 30 days old or has been treated and is over 90 days old, drain the fuel tank and carburetor, then fill with fresh gas.
– Check the spark plug. The gap should be set to 0.028-0.031in (0.7-0.8 mm.) If it’s wet with gas, wipe it dry and reinstall. If the electrode or insulator is damaged, replace it with a new plug.
– If the engine still won’t start, have the mower looked at by a dealer.
Honda’s lawn mowers have been known as some of the most efficient and reliable outdoor lawn equipment in the industry. However, problems can occasionally arise even with the best mowers. If your Honda HRT216 Lawn Mower has a spark but refuses to start, this comprehensive troubleshooting guide may help you repair the equipment.
Address Potential Fuel Concerns
Fuel issues may be a major cause of starting problems among Honda HRT216 Lawn Mowers. Users can address these potential issues before having the product serviced by a professional:
Having trouble with your Honda HRR216PKA? This guide will help you solve common problems owners experience with this mower.
Identifying Your Mower
When looking to order parts or having your mower serviced, it helps to have the serial numbers on hand in case Honda made running changes to this model. The engine serial number is located on the right side, just below the flywheel cover. The frame serial number is printed on a sticker located on the left side, next to where the grass bag attaches.
How you store your HRR216PKA Lawn Mower can be just as important as how you use it. Here’s everything you need to know to make sure your Honda will be ready for the next mowing season. Continue reading
Like all of Honda’s products, the HRR216PKA mower will provide years of trouble free service, but only if it’s properly maintained. Here’s everything you need to know from how to change the oil to when to take it in for service. Continue reading